Hello Readers,
Welcome to my Industrial Operations and Engineering Leadership 190G blog!
My name is Anish Patel, and I am a junior here at UC Berkeley. I was born in London, England, but moved to the US when I was six years old. At Berkeley, I am currently studying Business Administration with a Concentration in Engineering Leadership. I have pursued various internships within the business industry, and I most recently worked as a Finance Intern for Genentech in San Francisco. I am very passionate about entrepreneurship and am involved with the Kairos Society, an international organization focused on technology and innovation. In my free time, I enjoy playing and watching soccer, skiing, and bicycling. I am also an avid Arsenal FC supporter and love traveling around Europe.
Welcome to my Industrial Operations and Engineering Leadership 190G blog!
My name is Anish Patel, and I am a junior here at UC Berkeley. I was born in London, England, but moved to the US when I was six years old. At Berkeley, I am currently studying Business Administration with a Concentration in Engineering Leadership. I have pursued various internships within the business industry, and I most recently worked as a Finance Intern for Genentech in San Francisco. I am very passionate about entrepreneurship and am involved with the Kairos Society, an international organization focused on technology and innovation. In my free time, I enjoy playing and watching soccer, skiing, and bicycling. I am also an avid Arsenal FC supporter and love traveling around Europe.
By taking this class, I hope to gain a comprehensive understanding of the process behind patenting an innovation. As an aspiring entrepreneur, I hope to be able to recognize protected technical content and the differences between an effective and a mostly-useless patent. I believe this knowledge will equip me with the tools necessary to one day start a company of my own.
Best Regards,
Anish Patel
No comments:
Post a Comment